The software QMSys Tolerances & Fits is an engineering program for designers, engineers, metrologists, quality control planers, machinist and its purpose is to save time and prevent human errors in determining nominal and limit values of machine parts. It can be used to choose a fit and determine tolerances and deviations of machine parts according to the following international, European and national standards:
- ISO 286, EN 20286, ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346 for nominal dimensions up to 3150mm
- DIN 7172, GOST 25348 for nominal dimensions over 3150mm up to 10000mm
- ANSI B4.1 for nominal dimensions up to 200 inch
- ISO 2768-1 for nominal dimensions without individual tolerance indications up to 3150mm
The standard ISO 286 is used as an international standard for linear dimension tolerances and has been accepted in most industrially developed countries in identical or modified wording as a national standard - ANSI B4.2, GOST 25346, BS 1916, BS 4500, JIS B 0401, IS 919, AS 1654.
Using the QMSys Tolerances & Fits software the following tasks can be solved:
- Selection of suitable sizes from the preferred number series R5 to R80 according to ISO 3, ANSI Z17.1.
- Selection of suitable fits according to ISO 1829, ISO 286, DIN 7154, DIN 7155, DIN 7157 or ANSI B4.1
- Design of a ISO fit according to ISO 286 for given clearance or interference respectively
- Determination of dimensional tolerances and deviations of machine parts
- Calculation of bilateral symmetrical tolerances for CNC-programs
- Determination of non-prescribed limit deviations according to ISO 2768.
The fit design is processed automatically and after its completion, the calculation provides the user with a set of fits whose parameters meet the entered requirements
Please carefully read the following license agreement. Installation of this software means that you accept all the below mentioned conditions.
No files will be copied into your windows directory. No files in your windows directory will be changed. Uninstallation completely removes the program from your computer.
By purchasing this software you also obtain a non-transferable right from the producer for installation and use of this software on one computer.
As a user, you have the right to test this software after installation.
Distributors may freely distribute the product as long as no alterations are made to the files. Distributors have to state that this software is Shareware. Computer magazines are hereby authorized to distribute this shareware via a cover disk, CD-ROM or DVD.
EXTENSION, CORRECTIVE PATCHES, NEW VERSIONS
The producer may issue various extension modules, corrective patches or new versions. All these supplements are available by uploading from web pages of the producer (partners of the producer). These extension modules, corrective patches and new versions can be used only within a valid license.
OWNERSHIP RIGHTS AND COPYRIGHTS
Ownership rights and copyrights to this software (including all illustrations and document) belong to the producer.
ACTIONS WHICH ARE NOT PERMITTED
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection of those parts of the software which are locked for displaying.
- Circumventing or deleting in any way protection preventing unauthorized use of the software.
- Copying and using the algorithms and procedures included in this software for the purpose of development of other software.
- Any distribution of this software (or its parts) in return for payment.
- Providing any information (particularly the Authorization Code) which could lead to unauthorized use of the software by a third party.
LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE
This technical and engineering software is designed for professional workers. It cannot in any way replace expert opinions or material and safety tests. The producer is, therefore, not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damage caused by errors in the software or due to its incorrect use, even in cases where the producer or his contractual partners is warned that such damage may arise. The user agrees with this level of risks.
The producer is not responsible for trouble-free operation of the software. The only chance of remedy is that the producer will try to correct any possible defects and resolve the problems at his discretion.
Tell us your experience with QMSys Tolerances and Fits5.3
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
QMSys Tolerances & Gauges TRIAL The software QMSys Tolerances & Gauges is an engineering program designed for engineers, quality managers, quality control planers, metrologists, machinist etc. and its purpose is to save time and to prevent personal errors in determining nominal and limit parameters of workpieces, gauges and... Download
QMSys Threads TRIAL QMSys Threads 5 is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and machinist. The software aids the working process by saving time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The results are based on... Download
QMSys Threads & Gauges TRIAL QMSys Threads and Gauges 5 is a powerful thread engineering program especially designed for engineers, metrologists, quality control managers, and machinist. The software aids the working process by saving time and preventing human errors in the determination of thread parameters. The results... Download